Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Following in-depth research with dozens of project controls professionals, we have identified a handful of specific solutions that our audience of senior decision makers are looking for. A small number of bespoke sponsorship opportunities are hence available for providers of the following:
- Software which will integrate seamlessly with existing systems and store data in one place, enabling all project stakeholders to input and extract data from the same source
- Tools for real-time field data capture to improve the accuracy of tracking and monitoring on the job site
- Tools which enable centralized document storage and sharing
- Software which will efficiently track and analyze project performance using schedule, cost and risk data
- Risk assessment tools to calculate the probability of risk materializing and identify potential risks before they occur
- Consultancy, recruitment and training services that can help project controls department maintain high quality through both their people and practices
Unlike larger tradeshows, there are a very limited number of opportunities available to exhibit. As a sponsor of this meeting you will therefore have exclusive access to the most engaged leaders in the industry. It is an opportunity for you to have in-depth conversations and build meaningful, lasting relationships, rather than walking away with a selection of random business cards.
You’ll Meet People From…
If you have a solution which will advance the efficiency and effectiveness of project controls processes we would like to hear from you. We would be happy to talk you through the opportunities available and how you can get involved.
If you believe that your solution aligns with the design philosophy of the industry and you have a genuine case study to share, we are happy to discuss exhibition and sponsorship opportunities – just get in touch:
Daniel Overd, Partnerships Director – Construction Technology Forums
We look forward to hearing from you.