In 2017, the inaugural Advancing Project Controls conference was attended by 120+ industry leaders, representing a diverse range of markets from infrastructure and energy to industrial and commercial buildings.
This brand new conference for 2018 has been developed with over sixty senior industry professionals. For our 2nd year, we’re creating a new break out room to give attendees a choice of sessions to attend, as well as gathering cutting edge case studies developed in the last 12 months.
Topics to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Driving a culture of collaboration among the project team and optimizing communication with clients to enhance project execution and maximize the influence of project controls
- Exploring innovative approaches to project controls including implementing EVMS, risk registers and lean methodologies
- Utilizing real-time data for informed decision making
- Software standardization and integration for improved data extraction, document control and project performance analysis
- Advancing project controls through staff training and engagement
- Exploring latest tools and technologies being used to enhance project controls and the real-time gains being made
We strive to create an environment where the right people are connected and genuine experiences are shared, therefore this event is unbiased towards any vendor, solution or industry strategy. Our focus is to encourage honest, open discussion.
We believe that leveraging the opportunity for you to connect with your peers will allow you draw as many meaningful insights from the meeting as possible, and therefore our agenda is designed so that sections are finalized with interactive roundtable sessions to enhance your learning experience.
Whatever your project controls background, you will walk away from this meeting with valuable cross-industry insight and a wealth of best practices to advance your operations and project controls processes back in the office.