Attended by over 120 project controls executives, the Advancing Project Controls series has hosted conversation across the construction industry for the last 2 years on how to drive collaboration, standardize the process, utilize past data & develop training – all with the aim of increasing efficiency and improving project outcomes.
Taking those lessons learned, Advancing Project Controls 2020 has been developed to build on conversation and promote discussion around the cutting edge challenges and innovations in the field over the last 12 months.
You’ll hear insights on:
- Leveraging data analytics & AI to transform the efficiency & effectiveness of project controls
- Creating & driving company project controls standards to enhance overall performance
- Identifying & quantifying risk: effectively recognizing project vulnerabilities
- Reviewing best practice in tracking data across your portfolio
- Best practice & innovations in training & training talent – and more
With a choice of tracks to tailor your learning on company-wide strategy vs. on-site executables, the 2019 program offers a comprehensive guide to enhancing your project controls regardless of your level of experience.