Accurately Forecast Risk, Schedule & Cost Through Data Integration, Dashboard Design & Predictive Analytics
Projects have never faced so much disruption, with schedules impacted by the pandemic and knock-on supply chain constraints, while costs remain high and unpredictable.
Project Controls professionals must leverage data to forecast risks ahead of time, not just visualize problems after they have occurred.
The 6th annual Advancing Project Controls 2022 conference returns as an in-person experience, at which you’ll learn to manage data, create engaging reports and dashboards, and alert project teams and executives to risk in an actionable way.
Alongside best practices in earned value, BIM and training staff, you’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions, interact in group discussions and once again share lessons learned with peers.
Highlights for the 2022 Conference Include:
- Improving Recruitment & Retention Strategies to Avoid Staff Shortages & Projects Going Under Resourced
- Identifying Leading Indicators to Accurately Forecast Ahead & Prevent Project Failure
- Reviewing How to Streamline the Dashboard Design to Create Better Visibility & Increase Communication on All Levels: From CEO to Foreman
- Leveraging 4D, 5D & 6D BIM to Enhance the Visibility & Integration of Cost, Schedule & Building Data
- Moving from Risk Assessment and Management to Risk Analytics to Create Actionable Information
- Updating Schedules & Funding to Deal With the Effects of the Pandemic on Supply Chain Issues & Labor Shortages
The health, safety and well-being of our community remains our highest priority. Therefore, all attendees will be required to complete a health declaration prior to attending the event. As part of this, attendees must declare that they are either fully vaccinated and /or have completed a negative Lateral Flow Test or PCR Test within 48 hours the event*.
For further information around Health and Safety onsite, please visit our FAQ here.
*Please note, this is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Our Top Industry Speakers for 2022
Associate Vice President; Director of Project Controls
Executive Director Project Controls
Global Program Controls Manager Real Estate & Workplace Services
Hear What Our Attendees Have to Say
"The platform for interaction was superb and allowed both an educational and networking opportunity that you cannot get from standard web based conferencing options."
"Awesome - the digital format gave me opportunities to learn without the stress of travel."